Tuesday, October 30, 2012

WWE BASICS SERIES19 HORNSWOGGLE

I guess this is sort of a mini review. I will do Zack Ryder after this. I did not keep the packaging because it's a basic but here's a stock photo of him in the packaging. He is smiling and waving at you. I found this and a fresh case of basic 19. I also bought Jindar Mahal, but I got it for my brother so I don't think I will review that.



Hornswoggle, I think, stands about 3 1/2 inches tall, or should I say, short! I'm terribly sorry, don't stop reading! I won't make anymore "jokes". Anyway, here's Hornswoggle.


Here's his face. I think that it's absolutely spot-on. It REALLY looks like him. There's great detail on the beard also. He has brown hair and a brown beard.


The shirt on him is a dark green color, representing the fact that he's irish. I really enjoy the graphic on his t-shirt. It says "HORNSWOGGLE". In yellow letters. There are clover leafs in the background and he's smiling and waving to you. Something that I don't particularly enjoy, is that the freaking WWE plastered their logo on the bottom left. Seriously? I know it's not a big deal, but it pisses me off.


He has good articulation on his legs. They're green and have elite-style articulation although his knees can't bend all the way back. His shoes are white with green laces and green designs.


His arms are also missing articulation. They actually have basic articulation. This figure is very confusing articulation-wise.


My Opinion: This is a neat figure. I don't particularly care for Hornswoggle, but at 9.99, I couldn't resist to buy this.
Accuracy: This is an accurate representation of Hornswoggle.
Collector Appeal: Collectors will probably want this considering it's short packed.

Check later for Zack Ryder!






No comments:

Post a Comment